Today was one of the worst days. For no reason. So, I
started today with exam (ugh), and I can’t answer it because Bu Sum didn’t
teach us about it. Second, when break time, I didn’t saw Dito anywhere. He’s such a bad boyfriend,
actually. Okay, I know I’ve loved him since 7th grade, but who is
can handle his personality? He never come to my class, never smile to me, never
say ‘hello’ when we meet, and a lots of other never! But what can I do? It
feels like I want to punch him in the face, say a lots of dirty words to him,
kick him, just to make him know that I can’t be treat like this. Hey, Dito, I
wish you read it! And one, today was the one of the worst days with lots of
reason. Third, I’m feeling I’m losing
Nurul slowly. I know I can’t make her lock with me, but we are best friend.
After we split up in the 8th grade, she found new friends. Like
Viviane, Erika, Lilla, and I’m not the one who she looking for. Sad, right? She
always looking for Vivi, or Erika, or Lilla, never me. She never laugh at my
jokes again, never notice me again, never make me her place to tell her story
again. It sucks become an introvert, you know? I’m afraid, one day, I will look
like Rohma, who doesn’t has a best friend, who always walking around alone,
because Nurul not around. So, am I better alone? Better walking by myself,
without anyone care?
Today's quote:
"Everything heals. Your body heals. Your heart heals. The mind heals. Wounds heal. Your soul repairs itself. Your happiness will come back."
Xoxo,
(a very sad) Ane.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar